The Tecsmith website is owned and operated in Australia by Tecsmith (ABN: 69 618 866 023). Our terms and conditions meet all NSW fair trade laws and legislation. These terms may change without notice, so please check this page regularly for updates.
Our Terms & Conditions cover:
- Returns & Refunds
Product aquired from Tecsmith are covered under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (which is the new name of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (TPA)).
Tecsmith’s product descriptions and associated images are accurate at time of publication. Please be aware that there may be some minor specification changes if products are updated.
Tecsmith’s services descriptions and associated images are indicative only.
Prices are in Australian Dollars and exclude Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices are accurate at the time of publication. The price is confirmed in an email sent to customers when the order is processed. Prices listed in other currencies are indicative only and are subject to the banking exchange rates at the time of purchase.
Product availability and delivery time are determined by the availability of stock. We strive to have all products available at the time of ordering. If there are delays, a Tecsmith representative will contact the customer.
Service delivery is determined by pre-agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA). A Tecsmith representative will contact the customer to arrange the SLA.
An email is sent to the customer to confirm the order. This confirmation email is the contract between Tecsmith and the customer. Tecsmith reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason.
Products in stock are shipped within fourty-eight (48) hours.
Shipping costs and delivery estimates are quoted at the time the customer places the order. Prices and delivery estimates may change without notice.
Tecsmith takes no responsibility for lose or damage of products in transit.
Returns & Refunds
Tecsmith is happy to provide credit or a refund if the customer finds fault with the product. The package must be unopened, including outer packaging, and the customer must provide a valid receipt. The package must be returned in seven (7) working days and shipping is at the customerâ€™s expense.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Browsing History
- Your login name and credentials
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Tecsmith welcomes your comments regarding these Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions and would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means.